Friday, August 20, 2010

Sheep Street...Morgantown, Indiana....

We met at Jody's this morning by 9am...arriving one right after another...Piled in the SoTA Van...which for some reason they put me up front with "The Elder"...I am the only one that had never been there and they told me to give her directions....Which I did....giggle..Really I think Cindy just wanted to work on a beading project...will have pictures later...We arrived before they opened...but were welcomed in anyway....OMG...I stood staring with my mouth hanging open...It was Amazing...
I am going to do this posting in a rainbow of colors as that is what was all around us...
Not sure what Sherry was smiling at...which is the case most of the time we are together...Lots of smiles, laughter, and cries of look at this...Just take a look at these hand dyed yarns....Oh, my oh my......The girls are like kids in a candy store....You have to touch....Rhona, Sherry and I....touching....what to buy, oh, what to buy.....
Patterns, books, knitting needles to galore....
Some of us got yarn to knit and felt house slippers...warmth for the winter...and yes another project..
Also yarn and pattern for knitted and felted purses...
The people in the shop were very friendly and helpful...I was even watching three women as they were knitting socks, preemie hats, sweater, it was awesome...If you haven't been you are missing a real treat...by the way it was some one's birthday in the shop...A beautiful desert was brought it with a candle that played "Happy Birthday"..God love their hearts we were invited to share some "Birthday Cake"...True Indiana hosptially ...made us feel welcome...
Tomorrow we meet at Jody's for our Monthly Fun Fill Up Meeting"...we are already on over flow...giggle
The Ol'Blogger

No comments: