Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bobbie's Special Day

Friday was a special day we gathered at Kathy's to spent it with Kathy's Mom, Bobbie...In this picture Kathy is knitting on her 4th knitting project...this one is hopefully to be a basket...She has completed two purses and has a third one ready to felt..Sherry is working on her throw pillows for her new porch...will show pictures of them later..She also shared the progress she has made on her "I'm a little Tea Pot Quilt" I can hardly wait till finished so I can share a picture with you all..
Jody is pictured below working on hand work for future pillows.. I might add Jody had beautiful smiles for us all day....
Rhona working on her tea cup blocks...Cindy P was able to join us again..She is pictured here holding a basket that Kathy's sister had made...
and last but not least would be me working on my first knitted purse... For lunch Kathy and Bobbie had prepared crock pot  lasagna with french bread and a special dessert...Was delicious....We missed our dear sweet Cindy T. She was on route for home from her visit with her son....at the time we were laughing and have another day of fun...Our next scheduled meeting will be Sat. Aug. 21 at Jody's...The Ol'Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, what a wonderful day it must have been. I must have looked at the clock on the dashboard every 15 minutes thinking about you all! Can't wait until Jody's - I'm counting the days....
C