Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jewelry Want A Bees

We purchased Art Clay Silver some time back...Saturday we decided to see what all we could make...in the above picture the five rain drops are what I got out of my clay..we have to let them dry and then Sherry will fire and it will turn in to 99.9% silver...by the way I do have a little and I mean little left..so much for the large hearts I was going to make my five girls....giggle
Next in the above picture is potato shaped rain drops...which went dry and painted with nail polish will make beautiful beads...like the ones pictured below...which my cousin Brenda turned into a bracelet for me..
Thank you Sweet Brenda for the
Potato Bracelet !!!!
Here is a picture of all the things I have drying from Saturday..the leaf is Sherry's...we also got a paste art clay and Sherry painted this leaf with hers..the little honey comb looking items are cork covered with the clay that was in a syringe....which when dry the cork disappears and the silver will have spaces where the cork was...I hope...
Will show finished items when dried and fired..The Ol'Blogger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the projects, can’t wait to see the finished silver pieces….K

Anonymous said...

How diverse, jewely made from
everything starting with dried spuds to sterling silver.
Are we good or not!
Can't wait to see the results.
The Elder