Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Went to a Garden Party

I went to a garden party to reminisce with some old friends,
A chance to share old memories and hear them all again

(apologies to Ricky Nelson)


Our dear friend Judith hosted a May tea last Wednesday and held it outdoors at her Old Farmhouse.  We were supposed to wear our aprons and bring stories of our mothers and grandmothers and their aprons.  The weather was gorgeous -just like it was made to order for the day.  We saw many many aprons - some old, some new, but I'm sure they all had a story.


Sherry and I counted 51 lovely ladies in attendance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet you girls had a good time.
Sorry I had to miss. Thanks for the photos and update on your day.
Glad it wasn't a day like today... brrrrr! See you all next Saturday!
C

SoTA said...

I love the posting...I am glad you had a great day...It makes my day when I can read someone else posting...The Ol'Blogger