Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cindy's Sewing Room Part Two

*

***************************************************************************************

Love these storage shelves for her fabric. Neat, eye catching, yes even soothing...Notice some of her treasures are displayed on top...No doubt as she leans back to rest her body from sewing...these will catch her eyes and stories of years gone by will dance in her head.
Forgive me the first picture is a blurred...but I am curious what is the story behind the shoe, Cindy? The Ol' Blogger
The wooden shoe was used by a cobbler for repair work. My cousin bought it somewhere (it had been decorated with flowers of all things) when she got tired of it - of course I had to latch on to it. The pack rat that I am.... so there you have "the story" C.


No comments: