Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Send me to my bedroom...please

Today we resume our tour of Cindy's dollhouse. This beautiful chest of drawers is part of the furniture in the child's bedroom. Did you notice the picture frame on the dresser?
Next we have a nightstand holding a Tiffany lamp and a Bible. Next to that a cuckoo clock tells the little girl when it's time to go to bed. What little girl would not want to play and sleep in this comfy cozy bedroom.
Our tour now takes us to the master bedroom. This lovely room is furnished with a beautiful sleigh bed. In the corner we can also see a nightstand with a small table lamp, as well as a wardrobe. On the dresser is a hat stand and hat. Notice the shoes in front of the dresser. This room makes me want to kick of my shoes and make myself right at home also!
Cindy has decorated this and all the rooms with stucco ceilings. Additionally the entire house is wired and when it is lit up it just welcomes you right in.











No comments: