Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Peepers

**
***************************************************************************************
I am not suppose to be doing this...so I am making it short and sweet...These are two wall hangings I made for my girls for Christmas...Look close and you can see my grandchildren peeping around trees and out windows.. Also the twins two dogs, Tucker and Josey..
I am better still wearing my halo...hehehehe
Thanks to Rhona for keeping the blog for me...The Ol' Blogger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be checking on Rhona's computer,if there's another posting
it WILL be ugly if I have to leave
BC to drive to Heltonville to
KICK BUTT!!!
The Elder

P.S. You will pay

Anonymous said...

you better watch out you better not cry you better not shout I'm telling you why - the elder claus is coming to town - with her 4 tiny reindeer (well I'm not so tiny anymore) we will be kicking butt if you don't settle down!
tx kid