Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cindys Doll House Decorated for Fall

 There has been pictures of Cindy T's doll house before..But she has added to it, so I want to share it again..Please be sure and click and enlarge each picture so you can see all the detail Cindy has put into the house..

Upstairs baloney with the little table and chairs, I don't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprise to find out she created the top of the table and chairs..

You have to admit this is just so cute with the little rocker and pumpkins and all..

I do believe the dogs are new..anyway I don't remember them..notice the corn shacks in the corner..The tree with the fall leaves..Cindy I do so enjoy your toys..The Ol'Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are correct about the table top and chair seats - I didn't like the set so took a couple of small ceramic tiles, broke them up and made the mosaics.