Monday, October 18, 2010

This-n-That

    The desire to create has been instinctive in the human species ever since cavemen drew pictures of themselves and animals on the walls. In fact, it wasn’t much later that they started making jewelry by beading. Archaeologists have discovered beaded jewelry in some of the oldest ruins ever uncovered.

Rhona and I weren't going to do beading jewelry but......with the beautiful pieces the others had made we were bit by the age old bug.....Pictured her are Rhona's beads she is going to use to make a necklace like the ones shown here...I think these belonged to Kathy but I am not sure they may be Cindy T's...Girls which one of you did these beauties?

Cindy P is modeling the bracelet I made my granddaughter in her school colors... So she can show her school pride...


Silk scarf is a stylish accessory and gives a fresh look. The silk scarf has the ability to conform to various positions about the neck and shoulder. Silk scarves make you not only look good, but feel good as well! Silk scarves are very versatile fashion accessories so that different types of silk scarves with the same clothes can create a different look. Pictured here is the silk scarf Rhona made for Ruth (a friend and co-worker) for her retirement.. ...The Old Blogger






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think both of these are Kathy's.
Don't remember having mine with me that day....if I only had a brain.
C

Anonymous said...

The bead spirals are both Kathy's, but the silk scarf isn't. I did that as a gift for Ruth (a friend and co-worker) for her retirement -- Rhona