Saturday, February 13, 2010

My February UFO

This year on the even months we each have named 6 UFO to finish...The one pictured is mine for February...My version of Rhona's Hankie Pankie Blankie she made for Tony...Harold is thrilled with his...
I finished this for all the suffering he has endured for me..He sleeps through the whir of the sewing machine at 3 a.m. He does very little complaining when needles punctures his feet as he shuffles barefoot through where ever I last was sewing to finish a project... Never do I complete the finishing touches in my studio:0)... He has assembled many discount storage cabinets, carted in different treasures I can't seem to live without...and prepared a meal or two..giggle...The Ol' Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you described your husband in a tender loving way. Most women should be so lucky to say those things about the man they married.
He must think the world of you.