Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Quilts

I haven't left...just so much going on...and my computer has had a bug...after all it is flue season here in Indiana...so yesterday took the computer to be fixed...all is well now...giggles

*I don't have a lot of information on theses baby quilts that Kathy made...but do want to share them...

This is the back of the second one...if you click and enlarge..I hope you will be able to see her quilting...it is beautiful.. She brought these to the Christmas Shoppe the day we delivered Pat's quilt...she would be sending them off before we would be together again...Thanks Kathy for sharing...We love seeing and touching each others creations...
My camera was on the blink also....so I am sorry the first two pic are blurred...but thankfully the one of the back of the quilt still lets the quilting show....I have gotten a new camera....so next time I take pic should be better....The Ol'Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between Rhona's BC quilt and Kathy's baby quilts I have fallen in love with these beautiful
pink quilts. Thanks girls for
sharing.

The Elder